Introducing IIHS Top Safety Pick!The all-new 2019 Jeep Cherokee is offered to drivers in eight different trim levels – Sport, North, Altitude, Limited, Trailhawk, High Altitude, Trailhawk Elite and Overland. Each of these eight trim models comes with their own unique set of features and their own starting price. The best way to choose the trim level that will suit your needs perfectly is to schedule an appointment with us at Murray Chrysler Okotoks so a Sales Consultant can help determine the right pick for you!
There are 3 powertrains to choose from. Each are paired with the enhanced 9-speed automatic transmission in this powerful and efficient SUV:
2019 Jeep Cherokee Sport
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
2019 Jeep Cherokee Overland
- The standard 2.4L TigerShark MultiAir I-4 engine (180 hp, 170lb-ft torque, & engine stop/start).
- Available 3.2L Pentastar VVT V6 engine (engine stop/start & 4,500lb towing ability).
- Available 2.0L Turbocharged I-4 engine (270 hp, 295lb-ft torque, & engine stop/start).
- Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Stop & Go
- ParkView Rear Back-up camera
- Available Forward Collision warning w/ Active Braking
- Available Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
The Jeep Cherokee is engineered and capable of off-roading thanks to the Jeep Active Drive 4X4 systems for supporting you in the roads' worst conditions. When it comes to bad road conditions, the Selec-Terrain Traction Management System is a reliable and convenient feature because you can choose Auto, Sport, Snow or Sand/Mud.The Cherokee Trailhawk comes with TrailRated best-in-class 4x4 capability thanks to a few features including the Active Drive Lock 4x4 system, best-in-class approach, best-in-class towing, and has additional electrical body sealing & high-pressure intake so you can traverse water at depths of 48 cm. To earn a badge, a vehicle must conquer the most challenging tests over the toughest terrain. These tests prove a vehicles capability to withstand the harshest weather conditions to deliver the best off-road performance.