Jeep introduces a new North Edition lineup for the Jeep family, because we all know the struggles of Canadian winters and the necessities we need to rely on should be with us at all times. That is why Jeep equipped the North Editions with standard winter-ready features and best 4x4 capability so that it is easier to tackle those frosty commutes.
Jim Morrison, Head of the Jeep Brand in North America, said of the new lineup, “When winter weather hits, your Jeep SUV can be your best friend. Every Jeep 4×4 is engineered to easily tackle winter, and our new North Editions add features and technology to make winter driving even more of a pleasure.”
These standard features are as follows:
- All-weather Jeep 4×4 capability with brake lock differential, anti-lock brakes and traction control
- All-season or all-terrain tires for severe snow conditions and winter traction performance
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Remote start system
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen navigation and SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- All-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow
- Power heated mirrors
- Tow hooks
- Jeep Trail Rated kit (tow strap, D-rings, carabiner, gloves, safety kit)
On the outside, North Edition models boast Jeep’s famous, all-weather 4×4 capability thanks to anti-lock brakes, traction control, and brake lock differential. Plus, they sport all-terrain tires for maximum traction in slick conditions. In addition to tow hooks, North Edition models come standard with the Jeep Trail Rated Kit, which includes a tow strap, D-rings, carabiners, gloves, and a safety kit. These special-edition models also boast power heated mirrors that won’t fog up when the temperature drops.
The North Edition is available on the Gladiator, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler.